Skip to main content

Sweet Love Quotes

  • For one human being to love another:
    that is perhaps the most difficult of our tasks;
    the ultimate, the last test and proof,
    the work for which all other work is but preparation. ----Rainer Maria Rilke

  • When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out. ----Elizabeth Bowen (1899-1973)

  • Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. -----Erica Jong

  • Wild Nights! Wild Nights! were I with thee
    Wild Nights would be our luxury.
    Futile the winds to a heart in port, Gone with the compass
    Gone with the chart--Rowing in Eden.
    Ah the Sea! Might I but moor-- Tonight in thee ------Emily Dickinson

  • For one human being to love another; that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation. -----Rainer Maria Rilke

  • Love can make you do things that you never thought possible! ---- Phil Collins

  • Love and electricity are one in the same, my dear. If you do not feel the jolt in your soul every time a kiss is shared, a whisper is spoken, a touch is felt, then your not really in love at all. ------ C. J. Franks

  • If you don't love yourself, How can you expect someone else to love you??????

  • The world is too dangerous for anything but truth and too small for anything but love.We can never really love anybody with whom we never laugh.Love is in the giver, not the gift. ---- William Sloan Coffin

  • A life’s worth, in the end, isn’t measured in hours, or dollars. It’s measured by the amount of love exchanged along the way.----- Douglas C. Means

  • Love is like an hourglass with the heart filling up as the brain empties.----- Jules Renard

  • I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.------ David Bissonette

  • The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him.------Ralph Waldo Emerson

  • Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never even knew.

  • Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.- Aristotle

Comments

  1. when i was young,i want to grow,i want
    to feel how to love,,but when i grew up,
    i want to be a child again,,,,,,,,,,,,
    .....you know why???.....
    because,the hurt in knees is fast to well
    than the hurt in your heart.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE TYLER SEYMORE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE JAKE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I dont like using words like Forever, but I will love you until the end of today...
    And in the morning, when I remember everything that you are, I know I'll fall for you all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. idhar sarko udhar sarko mere pahlo se mat sarko, ager sarko to u sarko kalam kar do mere sar ko,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love liam and whenever i see that u and i on the keyboard i know that U and I belong to eachother I LUV YUH LIAM

    ReplyDelete
  7. sanju iz great whether you know him or her

    ReplyDelete
  8. i luv tasha with all my heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. luv you a aloads manpreet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arj Hai,

    IS SMS Ki Duniya Ne Humay Nikamma Kar Diya Aey Fahim


    Warna Hum Bhi Aadmi They Kaam.........

    ReplyDelete
  11. Khushiyan Har Raat Chand Ban Key Aay....
    Din Ka Ujala Shaan Ban K Aaye Door Na Kabhi Aapke Chehrey Se Ye Hansi Har Din Aisa Mehmaan Bun Kar Aay... Fahim Khan

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love you Tshewi. You are truly a blessing into my life Owami

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love You Usman sooooo much n will alwayz love you no matter what
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love u alwy!always and forever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love you Stephen!!! I just wish you had the same feelings for me!:*(

    ReplyDelete
  16. i will love you forever jane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Khadijatul kubrahThursday, 12 May, 2011

    I wish i could bring down d sky and write how much i luv Lamido Sanusi. So d world c and live him 2 me alone...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE CHARIENNA ♥♥
    I LOVED U ONCE .. I LOVE U STILL.. I ALWAYS HAVE AND I ALWAYS WILL♥♥ YOU AND I 4EVER♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love charebelle roche forever♥♥ :))

    ReplyDelete
  20. If u love someone 'show it'.its better than 'telling it'. If u hate someone 'tell it',its better than 'showing it'!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I Love Mary Shes the most beautiful girl in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Night SMS/Text Messages

It's a lovely msg to a lovely person from a lovely friend on a lovely reason at lovely time from a lovely mind in a lovely style to say u good night. somewhere out there beneath the pale moon light someone think in of u some where out there where dreams come true... goodnite & sweet dreams 2 you. On this cold cold nite,in My small small ROOm,i Look At The Brite Brite StArS iN tHe DaRk DaRk sKy & DrEaM of YouR sWeet sWeet SmiLe on ur CuTe CuTe FaCe! GdNiTe! Hai Moon! Dim Your Light...Hello Wind ! Breeze soft..Hai flower! Blossom Slowly..Hello Earth! spin gently..Becoze My Dear friend is going to sleep!...Good Night. A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like U making my everyday seems so great. Thank U my good friend lastly gd nite n sweet dreams... I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most & the person that came into my mind is U so juz wanna wish u good nite....... At this moment 3.7 Millions are sleeping,2.3 Millions are f

Funny Tagalog Qoutes

Ultimate Collection of Funny Tagalog Qoutes and text messages: Alam mo miss na kita, kaso siya naman miss mo! lam mo mahal kita, kaso siya rin mahal mo! Siya na lang lagi! Kahit nasasaktan ka niya okay lang kasi mahal mo siya! Ang tanga mo no, parang ako! Bakit ganito ang nararamdaman ko, sabi ko okay lang, kahit wala ka, kaya ko. sabi ko tigilan mo na ko dahil kaya kong wala ka. sabi ko walang kwenta sa kin ang nangyari sa tin...pero bakit ang sakit sakit ng nararamdaman ng puso kong nangungulila dahil sayo...bakit mahal pa rin kita? Ito na siguro ang pinakahihintay kong araw...masasabi ko na yung bagay na gusto kong mangyari..matagal din akong naghintay..mahirap, pero nakaya ko! Haaay..sa wakas...... hindi na rin kita mahal! Naisip ko, bakit kaya ganun? May inaabot tayong mga bagay na parang perpekto na, pero kahit ano pang gawin, di talaga natin makuha. Tapos, dumating ka... Naiintindihan ko na Iiwan mo ko? Sayang!…mahal pa naman kita…sakin ah! Pero sabagay bat nga naman ako masas

Chuck Norris Jokes

Chuck Norris does not wear a condom. Because there is no such thing as protection from Chuck Norris. When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried. Ever. Some kids piss their name in the snow. Chuck Norris can piss his name into concrete. Chuck Norris used to beat the shit out of his shadow because it was following to close. It now stands a safe 30 feet behind him. Chuck Norris doesn't cheat death. He wins fair and square. There is no Life or Death, only Chuck Norris roundhouse-kicking you in the face. Contrary to popular belief, Chuck Norris, not the box jellyfish of northern Australia, is the most venomous creature on earth. Within 3 minutes of being bitten, a human being experiences the following symptoms: fever, blurred vision, beard rash, tightness of the jeans, and the feeling of being repeatedly kicked through a car windshield. Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eye